Friday, June 05, 2009

Tomorrow

I've just learned that I'm going to have the WHOLE day to myself tomorrow. I realize I technically have lots of days to myself since I'm a domestic goddess (har har) but those days are filled with laundry, cleaning, laundry, errands, laundry, cooking, did I say laundry? Oh, and of course working on things for the shop.

But all of that is taking care of. Mr. Bella is going to visit his parents and I'm staying behind because of a late afternoon commitment. BB is going to visit some friends as well. I hate that we're not spending the day together on Saturday per usual, but I'm eager for some projects I can do.

SO many projects on my list of things I can do! I'm actually hoping for rain so I'll stay indoors and work on my crafty aspirations.

Because if the sun comes out I'm likely to show up at my friend Gwen's house with bourbon slush and my swimsuit.

No comments: