Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Shorts

I don't particularly care for wearing shorts. I'm more of a skirt and dress gal because I find them to be cooler in the hot deep south heat, more comfortable, and far more attractive. I don't love my legs either. I used to wear shorts and I'm not sure what I was thinking.

That said some days you may be doing activities and don't want to show your hoochie coochie and company to the world. So hence you wear shorts because jeans are too warm.

Capris are an option, but I'm going somewhere with this.

I find shorts horrible unattractive on just about everyone. Athletic shorts with a fitted tee and sneakers can be cute, but shorts and an attractive top as a casual outfit are just horrible to me. I can mostly deal with long walking shorts but those are just a step from capris.

No matter your figure I find khaki, denim, etc shorts for casual day wear to be unattractive on women.

That said I wish I had legs nice enough to wear shorts.

2 comments:

Kas said...

Ditto. :D

♥B said...

I agree! I do not wear shorts!