Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pick your Pain

So apparently my labs for my bladder infection showed nothing. Well, the initial infection but no signs of continued growing infection (eww!! Eww! EWW!). Still with all recent issues I put on my big girl panties and decided to make an appointment with a urologist. My friend Page has a urologist she loves so much I think she'd make out with him. Mr. Page may have issues with that.

So I was going to make the appointment, but you know what? That's going to hurt. I mean holy guacamole you're going to stick a microscope up where? I'm not even sure that's an acutal whole. I think it's a strainer.

(Pull up big girl panties here!).

I really (really really really...) was going to make the appointment until....

I received a call from the dermatologists office. Um, thing on my back needs to be cut out. Seriously, I thought he had gotten the whole thing as big as the hole was but apparently that was just the top. So yeah, cut out, numbing, pain, STITCHES!

And methinks I have a similar thing on my arm.

May I rant for moment?

I FREAKING WEAR SUNSCREEN ON MY FACE YEAR ROUND!!! YEAR ROUND!!! I SLATHER MYSELF IN SPF 30 ALL SUMMER, ALWAYS WEAR SUNGLASSES, AND SPORT A BIG FLOPPY HAT AT THE POOL/BEACH (oh so very southern of me dahling!) WHILE (my lovely and darling friend) PEOPLE LIKE REESE FRY THEIR OVARIES AND INTERNAL ORGANS IN THE FAKE BAKE ALL THE DAMNED TIME FOR "SOME COLOR." (hug, hug, kiss, kiss Reese!)

/end rant.

So the ending of this story is that the dermatolist is going to get a piece of me first. Until then I have myself a stockpile of cranberry juice (thank you K. Rogers for the sale on Ocean Spray at $1.68!) and plenty of time to work myself in a frenzy before I get sliced and diced again.

Oh well, at least I'll be properly upset and whiny this time.

1 comment:

Platinum Rose said...

Oh geez, what a pain in the ass (or other places, rather)! I am so sorry, all that sucks! I got my first UTI a few weeks ago - worst thing EVER. I thought I was going to die. First round of antibiotics didn't get rid of it, and I finish up round 2 today, so I hope that did the trick. I hope that the urologist can figure out what's going on with you fast.