Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I have a third interview for a job I really, REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY want. I mean, I REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY want this job*. I'm one of four at this stage and they're picking after this interview.

When I found this job and first applied I wasn't sure about it. Once on the phone with more details, I really liked it. I talked with some people who knew some people and it really felt like this was meant to be. I felt such a peace that this combined all the things I loved into one and that perhaps I lost my job at the perfect time so that I'd find this job and could have it.

I was hooked after the interview(s) and was excited to find I'd made the short list. I really want this job. I think it would be perfect. I would start June 1 which would give me a nice break to finish the things I want to do and also love on my kids before they leave.

So if you're the praying kind, please pray for me tomorrow at 1:30. Pray that these people see I'm the rockstar for this job! If you're not the praying kind, well now would be a fabulous time to start, don't you think?

*details later!

1 comment:

Platinum Rose said...

I just now saw this, so your interview's over by now. I pray that it went really well, and that you get the job!!!!