Monday, May 12, 2008

Interview Update

The interview was rather blase. I feel like they think I'm overqualified, and truthfully I probably am, but the job would still be fun. Although they didn't give the specific pay, I got the impression that it wasn't as much as I requested, nor is it as much as I think the job should pay. The vacation was horrible. Geesh! Mama needs her vacation people! And also I'd have to wear a lot of polo shirts, and as much as I think polo shirts are adorable and preppy and look so hot on my husband, they look horrible on me. To beat it all these are more of a men's type polo which looks double horrible on me. At least give me a nice, soft cotton, women's cut polo shirt.

I should hear something next week. I don't feel like I'll get this job but with the new information I think that's ok. Unfortunately it's back to the drawing board.

Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes.

1 comment:

Platinum Rose said...

I hope you get the job!