Friday, November 09, 2007

B&B is full this weekend

There are fresh linens on the beds, towels rolled neatly in a basket, new toiletries in the bath, soup simmering in the crock pot, and a fresh-baked brownie cake dessert. Do you know what that means? We are having weekend guests at the M Bed & Breakfast!

Mrs. A (Bex), her husband, and the utterly adorable Pie are coming to spend the weekend with us. As I've told you, Bex and I have been peas and carrots since the days of big bangs and Paula Abdul lace trim leggings! I'm also super excited to see her baby belly as she's six months pregnant with little Tart.

I'm so excited to see them all. On the agenda: soup, dessert, and hot cocoa and tea for their arrival on Friday night. Saturday morning will be a juant at the park for some pictures and playtime followed by a trip to The Southern Market and a few other little shops that Bex enjoys when she visits. After Pie's nap it will be a late lunch at the DTGB, shopping at the Mast General Store, and going up in the Sunsphere. Afterward we're sending the A family off to enjoy a concert by the Wiggles and J and I will induldge in a little UT Football. Saturday night we'll have home-made veggie lasagna with tasty croissants followed by building a fire on the patio and making s'mores.


I'm so excited! I can't wait to see my darling best friend and her family, it makes my heart so happy!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Kas said...

Sounds like fun!

CG said...

Sounds like your going to have a fun and busy weekend! I bet the Southern Market will be good! Wish I could go to that!