Friday, October 05, 2007

And they're off....

J and I are headed out of town this weekend for my stint at matron-of-honor for the last time this year. Don't worry yourselves.....they're are still weddings to attend and towels to monogram, I just won't be marching down the aisle in any of them.

To celebrate that today I was going to post the Bridal Gallery of all you lovely ladies who sent me pictures. However then my boss says, "Mrs. M--So and so is attending a trade show and speaking with such and such and we need a corporate brochure, flyers, and ads in a nifty little packet for presentation. Oh, it's happening this weekend."

Awesome I tell you.

But the bridal gallery will go up and you still have the weekend to send your pretty pictures to me: themrsm (at) gmail (dot) com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't wait to see it. I hope you're having a great weekend and hopefully getting rest despite the trade show. I love last minute projects!! (ha)