Monday, February 12, 2007

Quote de Jour

A couple more good ones:

"Something about Monday's make me the housewife from hell! I feel the need to do on Monday what everyone else does all week! And I shed! It's not dog hair in my car, it's Mrs. S hair!"--Mrs. S


"Oh he's lying in the den watching TV, probably thinking of what's going to ail him in the morning"--My Dad (obviously not recently since he's dead and that would kinda freak me out) when I asked him what my little brother was doing. Little brother was infamous for being a hypochondriac and avoiding school or coming home from school as much as possible. Once Dad died and he had no one to come pick him up, he was cured!

"I know I'm right, I'm good lookin' too! It's just something I've learned to deal with!"--My Husband

No comments: