Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Five

Five Things In My Closet

  1. A fabulous red floor length gown next to my collection of little black cocktail dresses
  2. A rack full of scarves, belts, ribbons, etc.
  3. A great wool skirt from H&M
  4. My lucky jeans
  5. My very comfortable and amazingly stylish Aerosoles boots.

Five Things In My Fridge

  1. Milk, always!
  2. Salad
  3. Cranberry Juice
  4. Wine, always!
  5. Cheese

Five Things In My Purse

  1. My little pink bag with all of the essentials: makeup, perfume, tampons, lip gloss, hair pins, etc.
  2. My Planner
  3. Cell Phone
  4. Keys
  5. A list of some sort, always!

Five Things In My Car

  1. School Coupon Book
  2. Umbrella
  3. Ice Scraper
  4. Phone Earpiece
  5. Antibacterial Wipes

Five Things I'm Wearing

  1. My lucky jeans, not the ones in the closet obviously
  2. An orange turtleneck sweather
  3. Khaki cordoroy blazer
  4. Beaded necklace and earrings I made
  5. A fun scarf around my waist

Five Things I'm Thinking About

  1. Going Home!
  2. Roadtripping with my husband this weekend
  3. The rosemary and lemon chicken that I'm making for dinner
  4. What sort of project I may get into on Sunday
  5. The everlooming thoughts of Grad School

Five Things I've Eaten Today

  1. Granola Bar
  2. Apple
  3. Ham and Cheese Sandwich
  4. Crackers
  5. Diet Coke

No comments: