Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry CHRISTMAS!!

I'm starting of Christmas by having a FIVE DAY WEEKEND, starting NOW! I have so much to look forward to including finishing touches on my Christmas goodies, baking cookies with the adorable children I love, a lunch with my girlfriends, time with my fabulous hubby, and then Christmas festivities. We'll spend Christmas Eve at his grandparents house, Christmas morning with his family, Christmas afternoon with my family, and then Christmas night at our house, all to ourselves! I'm excited to drag the day out like this and have special time with everyone. We did the gifting with each other last year on Christmas night as well and I really enjoyed it.

I hope you each have a very, Merry Christmas and find a great deal of joy in counting your blessings. Don't forget the real meaning of the season!

No comments: