Monday, December 04, 2006

How Could I Forget??

MY PILLOW! I've had my pillow for twenty-five years! I know, I know, that's sooo gross and Oprah says to change it yearly because it's full of blah, blah, blah. I can't part with my pillow. I've slept on it since I was a baby and had to be propped up for being so congested. It's went with me everywhere since. It's a wonderful semi-firm, semi-fluffy, ok probably just lumpy, king sized pillow that I can wrap around and rest my little head. It's so fabulous that most people try to steal it from me. J and Ta are the biggest culprits. I should post pics of my fabulous pillow.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Trust me, it's so hard to find a replacement. I can't tell you how many pillows I've bought that now just sit in the spare bedroom.
If it works, don't bother!