Friday, December 01, 2006

Are you going to eat that?

My husband is a fabulous cook, and a growing boy. This week he made a scrumptious meal of mushroom bisque, pork tenderloin all seasoned and wrapped in bacon, garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans. We were eating leftovers last night and I put down my piece of pork to chew (something he may be unfamiliar with). No sooner than I laid my fork down he nearly stabs me with his saying "Are you going to eat that?" I should expect this by now considering he'll always help me clean my plate.

Another great quote from my hubby regarding our trip this weekend:

"Cupcake--don't forget to pack your big girl bladder!"

He was on a roll last night. There were two more but I've forgotten them. Hopefully I'll remember soon. He deserves credit.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So funny!