Friday, August 11, 2006

Hootie Weekend

This week has seemed so long, and now that it is Friday, it doesn't even feel like it. I'm very excited about my weekend plans to visit Atlanta and for J and I to go see Hootie with Betsy and Adam. They built their first home and moved in during Memorial Day weekend. I can't wait to see it and be their guest. Mrs. H is super Martha Stewart like me and I'm sure the place is amazing. Plus I love seeing Hootie in concert and J is very excited since it's his all time favorite band.

I'm in a dilemma over what to wear. As hot and humid as it is here, I know that I'm going to melt the second I reach Atlanta. I really want to wear my red cowgirl boots and I feel it's very Hootie appropriate. However I'm thinking I could get some moist feet and legs and I'm not sure how far we'll have to walk. They aren't made for trekking about too much. At the very least I could sport my straw cowgirl hat. Oh how I hope Hootie sings "You Don't Have To Call Me Darlin'" again.

We're also going to see CC and CO for lunch on our way out Sunday. I love taking little weekends away and visiting friends. Here's to a great weekend. Cheers!

No comments: