Monday, July 17, 2006


Is this picture beautiful or what? This is Uncle Tim's Bridge in Wellfleet, Cape Cod. I'm planning a "New England Road Trip" for J and I for sometime next year or the following year. (Also on the agenda is an "Out West Road Trip" and we'll be going to Europe as well, but that's not really a "road trip." We're going to visit Andrew in Northern Ireland, but while we're there I think we'll hop on to London, Paris, Rome, etc...) I don't know what order the trips are going to be in. I am excited to visit those northern seaside towns. We are such "lazy seaside cottage" kind of people. This site will definitely be on our list when we do go. Perhaps I'll post a complete agenda (that I've already gathered, but with room to be altered) another day. For now, just get lost and daydream in this picture!

No comments: