Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Sorority Sister

Most everyone knows that I was a proud member of Sorority and that I love it. I gave a great deal of my time and energy to Sorority during my tour of UT. Some loyal sisters who are great friends of mine and I are in the process of founding an alum colony. Addy and I have been working on it for quite some time.

So, knowing my love of Sorority, imagine my excitement when I found out that the intern on my team is a sorority sister. A sister! It has been fun chatting with her about what's going on and things the sorority is doing differently. She is as enamored in the sisterhood as I was.

I love meeting sorority sisters, new and old. I love talking about and reminiscing of college sorority days with my sisters--well those I remember. (That's for you Addy and Mrs. S!)

No comments: