Thursday, June 11, 2009

Seventh Generation Prize Pack

Y'all I won a huge prize pack from the fine folks at Seventh Generation. I love it because Seventh Generation because it's all eco friendly. You know I love eco friendly cleaners. I've even went as far to make my own cleaners (anything can be done with vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice, and plain dish detergent!) but readily available ones are easier. I'd only tried a little of the Seventh Generation at a friends house because I've never found a coupon for it and we all know I like my coupons!

I'm super excited to try the complete line! Check out the goodies Mr. FedEx man brought me today!

THE BOX!
JUST INSIDE THE BOX!
THE BAG!! OH THE BAG!
AND EVERYTHING INSIDE THE BAG!
I got the cute little reusable shopping bag. LOVE reusable shopping bags. I don't enter any retail establishment without them. Inside were eco-recycled paper towels, and six bottles of every variety of cleaner possible! I can't wait to get started. It may be a spring cleaning redux!
Oh, and I wont the Seventh Generation prize pack by simply leaving a comment over at Blissfully Domestic. I'm hoping I have the same luck with the $100 Home Depot gift card AND the 55" Vizio television.

No comments: