Friday, May 01, 2009

How old is too old?

I recently came across a great bargain on RocketDog shoes! Only $9.99 per pair. It was my fave little warehouse outlet so they're last years styles but nonetheless cute.




The pair to the right with the strap isn't exactly what I saw there but the closest picture I could find. So I was pondering a pair of cute sneaker like shoes for summer and thought these may fit the bill. The thing is, I feel a bit too old for them. Maybe not the pair on the right as much, but the actual shoe that these are subbing for were a bit "hipper".

I've heard RocketDog shoes were great comfort but I couldn't tell anything spectacular by trying them on. For ten bucks I could roll the dice.

Do any of you own RocketDog shoes? Are they great? Horrible? Am I plain too old to wear them?

1 comment:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I don't own a pair but I love the pair on the right (I think I've seen similar madras plaid ones at Target?)

Any way, I am DEFINITELY too old for the ones on the left! ;)