Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Road Trip

It's road trip time, a al me! I'm leaving to visit my kiddos who moved in May. My temporary and schedule sucky job prevented me from visiting for so long. Now of course I feel frivolous spending the gas money. However, Mama R said gas money wouldn't be a problem if "La La would just come visit us."

Words can't express my excitement and the sheer joy I feel of going to see my kids.

Oh, and may I continue to dazzle you with my light packing Internet?

This little boat and tote bag is doing me for 3 (yes, three) nights. Contents include: yoga style capri pants, three tanktops, one t-shirt, 2 dresses, one pair of flip flops, swimsuit, swimsuit cover, undies, meds, camera and charger, phone charger, book, and toiletry bag containing shampoo, body wash, body spray, razor, deoderant, lotion, loose powder, eyeshadow, mascara, lip gloss, toothbrush, face wash, and moisturizer, all in small travel friendly sizes.

No comments: