Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The cookies were good

There is nothing quite like arriving at the office only to realize you are schedule to be in a seminar in about an hour. Lucky for me I was dressed well enough to meet, greet, and schmooze.
The seminar was informative, but a lot of information I already knew. While factual and helpful, it was also rather biased and one sided to the product of the sponsor. Shocking.

I also enjoyed the smooth transition to a sales pitch and the cleverly placed consultant next to me.

I really enjoyed the cookies, muffins, and beverages. Oh, and the part where Mrs. S called and when she asked what I was doing I answered "nothin' chillin at the Holiday Inn". Har Har! I crack me up. Thank you Chingy for the song that allowed me to repeat those words.

(Pssst! Go here and check out some new goodies!)

No comments: