Monday, September 10, 2007

Five things you probably don't know about me.

I was tagged by Michelle--I knew I'd get around to it eventually.

Five Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

  1. There are some noises I just can't stand. For example the hair dryer ( I have a "quiet" one and it still annoys me), vacuum cleaners, and loud obnoxious cell phone rings. I hate those!
  2. Speaking of cell phones, it annoys me when people can't hang up their phone long enough to check out at the grocery, department store, etc. So rude!
  3. I used to be left handed. I broke my arm when I was three and had to learn to use my right hand. I never went back.
  4. I really don't have a lot of self-esteem or self-confidence, although I come across as very sure of myself. I think it's a defense mechanism.
  5. I have a strong Southern accent. Not hick and not country but Southern. It's quite beneficial too. In my experiences everyone loves the charm of a Southern Girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i majorly <3 southern accents. I think they are so true and wonderful, not to mention charming.

Anonymous said...

That is so neat about your hand! I mean, the other things are neat, too, but the hand thing really caught my attention.