Thursday, August 23, 2007

Introducing: The Bargainista

I've done it again. I found a sale so great I think I cried a little tear. But then I dried it up because I had shopping to do. It was also my final inspiration to my new and exciting blog (drum roll please):

(Where Fancy Meets Frugal)
I have a great first post up over there so you should check it out. Later I'm going to add some of my previous bargain posts to the archives.
The Bargainista will only be updated as often as I shop. This may be three times per week, but it may be every three weeks. I'll post great deals whether I actually purchase them or not. It may not apply to everyone, but for large retailers you may be able to snag the deals in your hometown.
However, I'd like all of your help to make The Bargainista an exciting place for everyone! If you find a good deal please send a blurb (and preferably a picture too!) to: thebargainista (at) gmail (dot) com. Don't send anything retail! The Bargainista does not pay retail! However, please do send all of your fabulous finds to share. Include your name (or alias), the store of purchase, the bargain price, other deals available if applicable, and a link to your blog so we can all visit you there.
I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a wonderful idea, a long time coming. Now you can share your wisdom with the world! How exciting Mrs. Bargainista!

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I love it, love it. I'm a big bargain shopper, too. I honestly can't remember the last time I paid full price for any article of clothing for me or my girls!

Looking forward to your new fab finds. :)

Michelle said...

Sweet. You finally did it. I am adding a link right now!