Friday, June 15, 2007

Helicopter Anyone?

This weekend J and I need to visit his grandad, 2 hours north of here. We also need to be at a shower for our dear friends 2 hours south of here. And also, we need to be here, tomorrow night for a wedding. Oh, and tonight I'll be here babysitting. And in my downtime I need to finish the wedding veil so that at the shower Mrs. O-to-be can try it on. (Do you have any idea how tedious it is to work with tulle and ribbon? At least it didn't take 342,755 hours to bead as my veil did.)

So anyway, anyone wanna fly us around?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off- I totally laughed about your boob post. Too funny.
Secondly, I can't help you too much with the helicopter. Although, I've been watching a lot of 24 lately and the CTU "chopper" is ALWAYS out and about. Maybe I can call Jack and see about getting it to you. :)
Okay. I'm a dork.
I hope you're having a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Good luck - and no speeding!
I hope you'll post a picture of the veil!

Jenny said...

Weren't you a busy girl this weekend? How was the ride?