Friday, January 26, 2007

This is all you get today....

A- Available or married? Married! 9 months now.
B- Best Friend? My husband of course!
C - Cake or Pie? both please!
D- Drink of Choice? White Zinfandel. Diet Coke or Sweet Tea if we're going no poison.
E- Essential Item? My purse. i have all of the essentials in there!
F- Favorite Color? Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Ugh! Neither. If I'm having sweets it's chocolate.
H- Hometown? Hilltop in WV and Mo'Burg, TN
I- Indulgence? Magazines and crafty items
J- January or February? This is silly. But it doesn't matter.
K- Kids & names? Future kids either boy or girl will have my maiden name in there somewhere. L- Life is incomplete without? Hand Sanitzer and Clorox Wipes
M- Marriage Date? April 29
N- Number of Siblings? One fabulous and adorable little brother.
O- Oranges or apples? Both! with strawberries, grapes, blueberries, pineapples, and cantaloupe
P- Phobias/Fears? Snakes, car accidents, stupid people
Q- Favorite Quote? "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Woo Hoo-What a ride!!"
R- Reason to Smile? It's Friday! Stop what you're doing and dance a jig!
S- Season? Spring.
T- Tag three people! Ummm, Southern Girl, SEC, Ta Ta, Brittny, Jenny
U- Unknown fact about me: I once flooded the house and caused my parents to get a new floor b/c I filled the bathtub up and jumped in so I would turn into a mermaid. When it didn't work...I kept trying!
V- Vegetable you hate? Hmmm, I'm not sure. I can eat about anything sauteed or with dressing. W- Worst habit? Oh it's hard to have bad habits when you're as perfect as I am.... Har Har Har!Y- Your favorite food? Let's go with my favorite food groups: Cereal, Brownies, Cookies, Ice Cream, Cheese, Green Beans, and anything with peanut butter.
Z-Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius, the little archer guy.

No comments: