Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tuesday Top Ten:Pie's Christmas Pictures Edt.

Our precious neice Pie! Yes, I know she tops the list of the cutest kids you've ever seen! Her Auntie La La and Uncle J aren't bad either!


1. Which ornaments should I choose?












2. Oooh, distracted by something shiny! This happens to Uncle J too, he's really my favorite!












3. Yeah, I'm too stinking cute!












4. Just decorating the tree, that's all.
















5. Hey, I said I was just decorating!













6. See, sweet and innocent, decorating the tree.












7. Get this shot, it's my best side!










8. Look, I'm cooperating nicely, does Uncle J still have that popscicle?










9. Keep telling me how beautiful I am, and I'll keep smiling!










10. Wonder if they'll miss this shiny one....













11. And as an added bonus, check out the cute little family!








No comments: