Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year and the M Bed and Breakfast is all ready for Christmas! Here are the long overdue picture!










The outside of the M. B&B












The Christmas Tree in the living room.











My most favorite Christmas decoration in ever! My dad hand cut and painted this Nativity Scene. Isn't it darling?


The Christmas Tree in the den. It's the blue and white tree, so pretty!
I just love Christmas decorations! We also have a couple of mini trees in the house, a wreath made to match the blue tree by Bex (I can't believe I didn't get a picture of that!), a couple more Nativity Scenes, and cutsy Christmas decor, candles, bowls of bulbs, etc. abounding! Oooh, and a poinsetta that I haven't killed yet!
Jingle Bells!

No comments: