Friday, December 29, 2006

My London, London Bridge

My London, London Bridge is going to be in for a shock when I revert back to normal living after the Epiphany.

My holiday lifestyle has included (but is not limited to):

  • Not working a full week since November, meaning that by the time I actually work a full week, beginning Jan. 7, I'll have not worked a full week in (get this!) SEVEN weeks! I cleverly scheduled vacations with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years to come up with this schedule!
  • Also, days I've been scheduled to work all day, I've been able to leave early!
  • Eating Christmas Tree Cakes for breakfast every morning since Christmas. I recieved them as a gift from A! Luckily, I've still been (mostly) running regularly, but I do think my pants are getting a bit snug.
  • My eating habits haven't been restricted to the above mentioned Christmas Tree Cakes. But with those for breakfast, leftovers (mostly of the sweet and sugar variety) for lunch, make it hard to finish the day. By dinner I can usually only handle cereal. But hey, that's good and healthy so perhaps it's balancing out the rest of me.

So when I actually have to work a full 8 hours a day, five days a week, and cannot have a Christmas Tree Cake for breakfast, I'm not sure what I'll do. On the bright side, I eat them with milk!

No comments: