Friday, August 18, 2006

Super Busy and Silver Hair

I've had a super busy week at work, thus my lack of blogging. I'm leaving early (in just 15 minutes) to attend two weddings this weekend and visit J's family with him. His brother has a short leave from the Air Force.

In other news this week, I've found more silver hairs. They've slowly migrated from the crown of my head and I found on in my bangs. Silver hairs! I'm not that old!

A quick note: when I am busy at work I do enjoy my job a little more. I like the fast-paced environment that comes with working for a large media outlet. However, I've barely had time to read people.com, catch up on personal emails, research a few home projects, and blog! Hopefully next week I'll catch up on that.

Congrats to Lynsey and Brian who are getting hitched tonight! I'm so excited!

No comments: