Monday, August 21, 2006

Engaged!

One of my oldest and best friends CC got engaged on Saturday night. Her now fiance, CO, planned a beautiful proposal and presented her with a gorgeous emerald cut diamond ring when he asked her to marry him. I couldn't be happier for the two of them. J and I love spending time with them and cannot wait for the upcoming wedding which will be next summer between her rotations. I love being in weddings and even being invited to weddings. With all the bracelet girls being married as of June, I'm very much looking forward to this joyous occasion.

I'm so excited to help CC with her wedding planning, throw her showers, give her a lingerie/bachlorette party, and be part of the whole process. It thrills me to see that she has found such a wonderful man and that J and I can be part of their lives. We can't wait to celebrate with them on Labor Day weekend.

Congratulations CC and CO!

No comments: