Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Quarter Life Crisis

It's fabulous to know that I'm not the only girl out there with a "quarter life crisis." I'm not the only mid twenties, well-educated, has-a-professional-career, suburban, yuppie young lady who has no idea where she is going next. I know at least that the Bracelet Girls can relate as well as some other dear friends (Liz, Alice, Addy).

Although I can be a little melodramatic and small obstacles and issues tend to amplify with me to the point that I stress and worry for no reason, I'm such a lucky girl! I have the most wonderful husband in the whole world who loves me even when I'm a spaz. I know that he supports me and will help me through anything I choose. I have fabulous friends who are always there to listen to me and give me their girlfriend wisdom. I have a wonderful family and the cutest little (almost 13--holy cow!) brother on earth. Seriously, have you seen him?

With that said, I'm much closer to making decisions than I was. I'm praying about my next move, discussing options with my husband, and covering all the bases for my educational options here. I hope to have an update soon!

No comments: