Friday, June 23, 2006

Ursula, the Sea Witch

We all have an Ursula the Sea Witch in our lives. I, however, have found that I have more than one. Most likely everyone has more than one. I feel as if I've encountered several this year. I've encountered two just this week and one was a man!

So, I've tried to put on my girl panties and deal with it the best I can. I've done really well today and hope that I can keep the positive, optimistic attitude. I'm really good at it until I get ticked off again. Believe it or not I'm really sensitive. The littlest thing seems to upset me and make me cry.

But here are my conclusions about the Ursula's in your life:

  1. Some people suck and that's sad.
  2. There are people that you think don't suck, and they suck totally.
  3. There is nothing you can do about other people sucking, it's nearly useless to try.
  4. Sometimes you have to put on your big girl panties/big boy boxers and deal with it.
  5. When all it's fails you can just say, "Screw you! I'm going to better than you today!
  6. In the end, live by my darling Liz's motto: "Initiate Deductive Happiness."

No comments: