Monday, May 08, 2006

I Will Survive

Yes, it's been a while, quite a while. I have been running around like the proverbial headless chicken since my last blog. I was quite a busy bee with the wedding planning and last minute details. On top of that, I got a new job! (Yippie!!) So I was also superbusy squaring away paperwork, getting bloodtests, etc. so that I could start immediatly following my honeymoon.

I was hoping to blog more of my wedding planning but didn't realize how busy I would be during that last week. I do plan to fully document the wedding in the semi near future (hopefully this week) and won't leave out or sugarcoat any of my Bridezilla-ness.

But for now I will just leave it as it was an absolutely perfect day...as cliche as that may sound. I can't wait to write all about it.

I officially changed my name today so I'm Mrs. LBM.

It's time for bed now, I want to be well rested for my first day of the new job tomorrow!

No comments: