Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Still Recovering

I get home from the beach with all of it's fresh, sea salt air and return to the allergen, pollen, ragweed filled air of MyTown and haven't quit coughing since! I'm so miserable from coughing during the night and not sleeping to coughing during the day until my throat hurts and wah wah wah I want to wine about it.

I finally went to the drugstore for some medicine becuause I thought I'd seriously check into a 12step program if I kept downing the homemade remedies that is m00nsh!ne. Hopefully I'll return to the land of the living soon.

But allow me to leave you with this painful observance. While at Walgreens I saw a woman in pigtails. She was sixty if she was a day! Please, for the love of all that is good, do not sport pigtails post college! It's a bad, BAD, idea! It's most especially bad at a grandmotherly age. Just don't!

No comments: