Monday, October 01, 2007

Good Day October

Well hello there, October. Fancy seeing you here today. A bit early this year? No? Seems like just yesterday it was I was visiting my good friend Spring. Well, it's lovely to see you nonetheless. Please keep up the crisp, yet mild temperatures I've been enjoying so much. The lovely weather in these parts seems all too short. I look forward to a few tailgates and hiking in the mountainss with you, and also a little corn maze and pumpkin patch thrown in. Oh, there will be plenty of fires built on the patio, don't you worry. Would you like some chili while you're out there? I'll see what I can do about that. You bring the caramel apples.


Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to swap out my wardrobe as your presence indicates the end of sandals and tank tops, for me at least, it's one of my quirks.

3 comments:

laurenjean said...

oh - i had a caramel apple yesterday (mad craving that needed to be addressed) and it was amazing...THANK YOU OCTOBER!!!!!

Emily said...

I love October! Its my favorite month!!!

Rusti said...

Can I come down there and play with October too? It sounds lovely!