Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I don't make the rules...

A recent conversation with my hubba hubba regarding the fact that he has to buy me nice jewelry for every child I have. (Now don't get excited, I'm so not preggars!) For example, for the first child he can get me that pretty-pretty ring I printed and put on his desk.

ME: Honey, you know you have to buy me pretty, shiny jewerly every time I have a baby.
HUBS: Why do I have to do that?
ME: It's the rules! I don't make the rules, I just follow them. Actually, it's probably more like a law.
HUBS: (blankly) Huh?
ME: I mean, I'll reciprocate and all. When you have the babies, I'll buy you nice jewelry!
HUBS: (thinking...) Well, what if it's not mine?
ME: (getting pouty and whiny) HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! That's not niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

No comments: