Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday Top Ten, Christmas Edition Vol III

I love Christmas Music. I have the Christmas stations programmed all over my car radio, XM, and cd's galore. All songs below exlude Harry Connick Jr. of which all songs are amazing and are not even comparable!

Top Ten Traditional Christmas Songs


  1. Mary Did You Know*
  2. O Holy Night
  3. Emmanuel
  4. O Come All Ye Faithful
  5. Silent Night
  6. The First Noel
  7. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
  8. What Child is This
  9. Joy to the World
  10. O Little Town of Bethlehem
  11. Sweet Little Jesus Boy

(When have I ever been able to stop at ten?)

*Lyrics Below

Top Ten Festive Christmas Songs

  1. Tennessee Christmas*
  2. All I Want for Christmas Is You
  3. Santa Baby
  4. Winter Wonderland
  5. Let it Snow
  6. Sleighride
  7. Mr. Grinch
  8. White Christmas
  9. Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
  10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  11. Frosty the Snowman
  12. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
  13. Carol of the Bells
  14. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
  15. Happy Christmas
  16. I'll Be Home for Christmas
  17. It's Beginnning To Look a Lot Like Christmas
  18. There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays

Fine, fine, I'll stop!

*Lyrics Below

Mary Did You Know

Mary did you know, that your baby boy would one day walk on water? Mary did you know, that your baby boy would save our sons and daughters? Did you know, that your baby boy has come to make you new? This Child that you delivered, will soon deliver you! Mary did you know, that your baby boy will give sight to the blind man? Mary did you know, that your baby boy would calm a storm with His hand? Did you know, that your baby boy has walked where angels trod and when you kiss your little baby, you've kissed the face of God? Oh, Mary did you know? Mary did you know?
The blind will see, the deaf will hear, The dead will live again. The lame will leap, the dumb will speak Praises of the Lamb. Mary did you know, that your baby boy is Lord of all creation? Mary did you know, that your baby boy will one day rule the nations? Did you know, that your baby boy was Heaven's perfect Lamb? And this sleeping Child you're holding is the Great I AM.


Tennessee Christmas


Come on, weather man, give us a forecast snowy white Can't you hear the prayers of every childlike heart tonight Rockies are calling, Denver snow falling Somebody said it's four feet deep But it doesn't matter, give me the laughter I'm gonna choose to keep.
Another tender Tennessee Christmas The only Christmas for me Where the love circles around us Like the gifts around our tree Well, I know there's more snow up in Colorado Than my roof will ever see But a tender Tennessee Christmas is the only Christmas for me.
Every now and then I get a wandering urge to see Maybe California, maybe Tinsel Town's for me There's a parade there, we'd have it made there Bring home a tan for New Year's Eve Sure sounds inviting, awfully exciting Still I think I'm gonna keep.
Another tender Tennessee Christmas The only Christmas for me Where the love circles around us Like the gifts around our tree Well, they say in L.A. it's a warm holiday It's the only place to be But a tender Tennessee Christmas is the only Christmas for me.

No comments: