Thursday, December 07, 2006

Laundry Fairy

They laundry fairy (aka my fabulous husband!!) visited my house last night and folded my laundry that had been in the dryer for two days! It's been one of those weeks where I've nearly forgotten what the inside of my house looks like. I've been out late for the past several nights for a variety of things (JL Meeting, Dinner with a friend, Babysitting the too cute W and MP!) and hadn't gotten around to doing it. This is particularly sweet of him if you know anything about our laundry styles which has lead to new laundry rules.

What a sweet little thing he is! I'm actually going to be home tonight and plan on making him a fabulous dinner, perhaps even candlelight. And I just might give him a back rub.

But I still won't do his laundry!

No comments: