Friday, September 05, 2008

Va-Va-Va-Va-Vacation!

This week has been crazy busy. I feel like I’m a hamster in one of those little wheels. I keep moving and moving but I’m not getting anywhere. I’ve had a million small errands to do in addition to preparing for vacation. Preparing for vacation takes a whole new meaning when you’re leaving a kid behind with a sitter. Not only am I getting J and I ready to roll but also making sure Little Brother and T3 have everything they need for the week.

Do laundry, clean the house, go to the grocery, run by the bank, take packages to post office, pick up items at Tarjay, write checks for school, change sheets, pack for vacation….

See what I mean?

Luckily packing for vacation should only take about 30 seconds as all I need is a toothbrush, swimsuit, and five books. Yes, five books. I’m nothing if not ambitious! The resort we’re staying in has a lazy river and I fully plan to read in it most every day. Well, except for the day I’m outlet shopping.

I’ll see y’all after next week!

No comments: