Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Follow Up

Here's a little follow up to the Paying My Dues post. First of all, I missed a question, so here goes:

What's your dream job? If you could do anything and get paid to do it, what would it be?
That's easy. I want to be paid for being that totally charming, gracious, alluring, and fun girl at dinner parties and cocktial parties. Anyone have an opening for that? I have references.

Second, I thought of something else I really wanted, but it totally makes sense. I've been wanting a fabulous rocking' bose radio system that we can plug our mp3 players into and wire it to speakers throughout the house. That way when you're moving around, you can always hear music at a contstant volume. It's perfect for parties. I so need one, right? So, does anyone wanna get me one?

No comments: